Our flagship fireproof and waterproof five-bay NAS device is exactly what the business world ordered for onsite data that needs to stay safe. Up to 70TB (expandable to 140TB) of networked storage and data protection.
1019+ 0TB (Diskless) includes a free 2-year hardware warranty only. Data Recovery Service (DRS) not included.
Pre-populated devices (10 – 70TB) include both a 2-year hardware warranty + DRS.
Inside the Box
- 1019+ NAS device
- Welcome Note
- Accessory Pack
- AC Power Cord
- RJ-45 LAN Cable
5 (10 with Expansion Unit)
Max Internal Capacity
70 TB (140TB with Expansion Unit) (Capacity may vary by RAID type)
64-bit Intel Celeron J3455 2.3 GHz Quad Core Processor
8 GB DDR3L
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, and 2012 product families
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra or newer
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Ubuntu LTS
483mm W x 153mm L x 534mm H (19in W x 16in L x 21in H)
- Unpopulated: 23 kg (64 lbs)
- Populated: 33 kg (72 lbs)
(2) 120 mm x 120 mm
150 W, 100V to 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
Warranty and Data Recovery Service (DRS)
2 years hardware warranty standard for all configurations.
Devices that include factory-installed hard drives include two years DRS, extendable to 5 years. DRS upgrade includes 5 years of hardware warranty coverage.
Up to 1550° F, 30 minutes per ASTM E-119
IP68: Fully submersed, fresh or salt water, 10 foot depth, 72 hours
Metal Kensington Lock Slot, optional Floor Mount Kit
Tested per UL, FCC and CE Standards
5°C to 35°C (40°F to 95°F)
-20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F)
5% – 95% Relative Humidity
100%, Full water immersion, 10 feet, 3 days.
- (2) Ethernet RJ45: up to 1 Gbps (up to 2 Gbps with link aggregation/failover enabled)
- (2) USB 3.0 Type A: up to 5 Gbps)
- (1) eSATA: up to 6 Gbps (for ioSafe expansion unit only)
We’ve pulled out all the stops on this one. The ioSafe 1019+ network-attached storage (NAS) device is the ultimate tool for enterprises that require top-performance, a massive 10-drive capacity, and above all, extraordinary versatility. Ensure seamless business continuity with our powerful 1019+ NAS device.
- Withstands 1550°F up to 30 mins
- Office fire protection
THEY USE WATER TO PUT OUT FIRES, RIGHT?
- Fully submerged, 72 hours, 10-foot depth
- Flood protection
5-BAY OR 10-BAY. HAVE IT YOUR WAY.
- 14TB – 70TB capacity
- Doubles to 140TB (optional expansion)
EASY TO USE OS
- Runs Synology DiskStation Manager OS
- Install any productivity or media management apps
- Accessible anywhere
ABOUT THE 1019+ NAS
- Fireproof and waterproof NAS device
- Capacities of up to 140TB
- 5-bay or 10-bay
- Networked for easy access
- NVMe SSD cache for fast access to commonly used data
- Kensington security slot and with an optional floor mount and padlock kit available
SECURE, PROTECT, RECOVER
- Engineered to protect your work and make certain that you can get your business up and running ASAP
- Acts as a backup system, disaster recovery plan, and robust collaboration tool all-in-one
- Locally, securely store data and enjoy the benefits of cloud storage
- Use our optional Data Recovery Service (DRS) to get you back in business quickly
- Get forensic data recovery (if needed)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.