Enjoy the industry's most advanced preservation system in a versatile new 30" width. The Perlick Collection 30" Column Refrigerator features the QuatroCool™ advanced preservation system, which offers an unprecedented four separate temperature zones, dual-chamber air filtration, and electronically monitored smart humidity. With a beautiful stainless-steel and glass interior and a bevy of ingenious storage solutions, Perlick column refrigeration features the heart of a commercial refrigerator and the beauty of a luxury appliance.
- Industry-exclusive QuatroCool™ four independently-controlled temperature zones
- Powerful—yet efficient—commercial-grade cooling
- Sleek PerlIQ™ touch-screen control panel
- Dual-chamber air filtration and real humidity
- Stainless steel interior
- Frameless spill-proof glass shelving
- 16.6 cu. ft. of storage capacity
- The integrated design comes ready to accept custom panel and hardware
- Industry-exclusive removable refrigeration deck allows the refrigeration system to be removed and replaced with a new deck without the need to uninstall the unit
- Three Full Year Warranty plus additional nine years on sealed system
QUATROCOOL™ ADVANCED PRESERVATION SYSTEM
Perlick's proprietary QuatroCool™ advanced preservation system provides four separate microzones that allow consumers to independently control temperature, humidity, and air quality to accommodate a variety of foods. Each zone will maintain the temperature within 1°F of the set point.
ENERGY EFFICIENT, ECO-FRIENDLY DESIGN
Perlick column refrigeration uses R600a refrigerant, an environmentally friendly alternative to R-134a. R600a has a low environmental impact and is non-toxic. In addition, R600a has zero ozone depletion potential, which is why it will be the new EPA mandated standard starting in 2020. In addition, R600A refrigerant is up to 30% more efficient than systems using R-134a.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.